Monday, September 14, 2020

Chapter 2. Ghost Dog #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

Ghost Dog


Every since that day when Ghost Dog protected me so I could save my twin sister Billy, Aunt Lou has been letting me take little bags of food down to the woods for Ghost Dog. I don't think Aunt Lou believes me that Ghost Dog is real n not just a story the rabbits tell.

Aunt Lou doesn't care cause now I got Billy to watch over me when I play in the Woods. I tell her that really it's Ghost Dog n that he's real skinny. So Aunt Lou just smiles n gives me small bags of food.

Billy n  I take the food down to the edge of the woods to Boomies Castle, then pour it into her golden bowl. After that we run real fast n hide behind some trees to wait. We did this for about a week, each morning we'd show up at Boomies golden bowl n it would be empty, so we'd refill it n wait. Finally after a couple weeks we caught sight of Ghost Dog across the meadow from Boomies castle in the trees. Ghost Dog just watched us while we filled the bowl.

I looked over at him n said, thank you for protecting me when I untied Billy. He said, you gotta be careful out here. Coyotes.

I asked him, why do you live out here? Ghost Dog said, because nobody wants me. I lived in a house with a family but they got so mad at me that we went for a ride in the car. At first I thought it was really fun, wow we are going somewhere. Then when we got out here in the country, they pushed me out of the car n drove away.

Ghost Dog said. At first living here in the country was fun, but then I got real hungry. I found some food n the Coyotes showed n chased me away before I could eat hardly at all. For the next 2 weeks the coyotes chased me all the time. Then I decided that I'd had enough n I needed to eat. So I started to chase them.

Then Ghost Dog came out of the trees n I finally could see him real good. His back was covered in old burn marks, so I asked him how he got them. Ghost Dog said. Well that's why the people at my old home threw me away. I'm always hungry n they had food cooking on there stove. I climbed up to get some n put my foot on the handle to the pan flipping the hot grease all over my back.

Wow I told him, that must have really hurt. Ghost Dog said not as much as not being wanted by anybody anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment