Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Princess Puddy #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw



Real Quick the legal stuff.
From 9/26/2021 this childrens book is solely owned by Moriah Newman. All rights n funds for its publication are hers. Steven J. Glew.

OK, Now let's let Puddy tell her story.

The story is told in the voice of Princess Puddy aka Tootsie.


Puddy. I've been waiting a very long time to tell you this story.
The story I wanna tell you is how my sister Bill n Pinky joined our family.
The story actually starts in the next chapter, first I want to introduce my family. 

People try to call me Tootsie but that's not my real name. My real name is Princess Puddy. I'm a Dachshund puppy about 8 inches tall to the top of my head. I live on a big farm with lots of dogs n horses.

My dog family is.
Aunt Lou. She takes care of us all n has raised every pup here for over 10 years.

Billy 2 Knives my twin sister. Billy got her name for running around with scissors in her mouth. Billy is a black Great Dane about ten times as big as me. She lays down so when we play, it's fare. Billy n I are the same age.

Rudy a very big red Bull Mastiff. Rudy sits on the hill n watches over everything.

Po Po is a brindle (many dark colors). Po Po is or was intended to learn from Rudy, so she could take over for her like Rudy took over for Chica. I don't think that's gonna work out. Po Po just does not want the job. As crazy as my sister Billy is I think she's gonna have to do the job eventually.

Pinky. Pinky or as the Coyotes call him Ghost Dog. Pinky is a white Doberman. Rudy watches everything from the hill, Pinky patrols the field.

I was telling you about Chica, the first big red dog that started our family. To remember her, we have a giant Castle on the edge of the woods with her Golden Bowl that I sleep in on warm sunny days.



Other Books By Pez Outlaw/sj glew
Pez Outlaw Diary
The Cereal Box Price Guide

1 comment:

  1. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. Horror Novels

    ReplyDelete